Yapster e-Learning, Inc. is dedicated to ensuring a successful implementation of e-Learning into each organization we work with. Our experienced consultants provide clients with creativity, tools, and support required to get their e-Learning programs up and running efficiently. Consulting services include:
- gathering information about organization’s needs
- presenting potential solutions
- specific TNA
- course mapping
- technical specification matching
- formulating success criteria
Our implementation process begins by making sure our solutions are installed and are running properly on your systems and infrastructure. Then we assist in assimilating e-Learning into your corporate culture and helping management and the workforce to embrace the overall training program.
Our best-practice implementation services include:
- On-site and/or telephone consulting for e-Learning implementation planning
- Project Management design and development
- Competency mapping
- Integrating e-Learning products into existing curriculum
- Templates for informing your organization of new training tools
- Internal marketing/creating awareness amongst organization members
Our vast range of dynamic technical courses enables learners to keep up-to-date on today’s leading applications and help prepare for certification exams. Our vendor-accredited course range includes Oracle, Cisco, Novell, Microsoft, SAP, etc
Interactive courses such as Microsoft Office or Computer Basics for popular software help you maximize the power of PC applications and you depend on every day to improve your personal performance and organization’s productivity.
Professional Development/Business Courses
Improve business performance and growth with our highly-engaging, interactive, audio-enhanced courses. Our courses offer the depth and breadth required to address all professional development requirements and skill gaps.
Industrialized Skills Training Courses
An innovative employee development program on industries to boost productivity, improve profitability, human relations, health and safety. From customizable e-learning solutions to DVD, videos and print products to deliver compelling and consistent contents in the formats that best suit your diverse training needs.
Courses that are designed to allow learners to acquire the language skills and strategies they need to develop fluency and cope with the competitive world where English is essential. With versatile range of solutions and enrichment features, lab tasks and sophisticated assessment of the English language-learning course catering to all ages, starting from kids, to young adults and adults alike.
Topics range from basic financial concepts such as Time Value of Money to Strategies for Corporate Valuation and an in-depth exploration of Financial Risk Management and Derivatives. The Product Suite offers accredited, best-of-breed online courses covering Bank Balance Sheet Management, Derivatives, Insurance, Compliance & Regulation and Finance Applications.
Thousands of topics to cover the enterprise-wide information need of workers. These collections include:
- The full text of thousands of leading professional books from the industry’s top authors and publishers
- Concise summaries of today’s foremost business books
- Live and on demand videos of preeminent thought leaders and business gurus
- Best practices from leading senior executives of Fortune 5000 companies
- Full reports from as well as summaries from the analyst community
New titles are added every week, ensuring breadth, depth and currency of subject coverage.
Our eBook Collection includes:
- IT – Thorough coverage of technology topics
- Engineering– Multidisciplinary engineering reference
- Business – Key business content
- Leadership Development – Videos of world-class thinkers
- Finance – A trusted resource on financial topics
- Executive Summary – Overviews of popular business books
- Executive Reports– Best practice reports by industry leaders
- Health and Safety – Work-life and health concern.
- Office Productivity– Ideal for any desktop user
Certification is often an incentive for IT Professionals to achieve recognition for their skills. It’s also a helpful measure of competency for employers. At Yapster e-Learning,Inc., we take certification seriously. All of our technical Microsoft, Novell, Netscape, Oracle, and Cisco courses are vendor-approved and certified materials that follows specific Yapster e-Learning internationally recognized certification exam objectives. This allows individuals to prepare for the skills necessary to pass certification exams and effectively utilize applications.
At Yapster e-Learning, we provide learners with a complete solution in their certification requirements through vendor-accredited courses and exams.
With course customization we can change various elements of our client’s training, including content, length, number of sessions, and curriculum level to meet their specific needs. Our dedicated team of courseware development professionals provide quality and cost-effective training that can be delivered efficiently and updated quickly. Our custom content services and expertise include the following:
- Instructional design
- Content development
- e-Learning development, deployment, and interoperability
- Graphic design
- Rich media production
- Quality assurance personnel
Our course customization process begins with a pre-course consultation to discuss our client’s objectives. The consultation can include any of the following services:
- Needs assessment
- Skills gap analysis
- Path recommendations
- Curriculum maps
Scope of Customization:
- A database application that will allow on-line delivery of training contents
- A database application that enables the tracking of reports and management of users, reports, enrolment and contents (SCORM and AICC Compliancy)
- Customized e-Learning Template/Window (logo, buttons etc.)
- Integration of design, logos, navigation tools, diagrams and pictures
- Integration of video/s
- Audio and Text Script/Narration
- Creation of Assessments
- Allow rich multi-media animation-compatible such as but not limited to avatars, interactive games etc.
- Creation and customization of e-Learning games
Learning Management System Development
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of education courses or training programs. Our robust LMS should be able to do the following:
- centralize and automate administration
- use self-service and self-guided services
- assemble and deliver learning content rapidly
- consolidate training initiatives on a scalable web-based platform
- support portability and standards
- personalize content and enable knowledge reuse
- deliver online training and webinars
- create an online community that allows all elearners to communicate and interact
Our LMS development range from managing training and educational records, to software for distributing online or blended/hybrid courses over the Internet with features for online collaboration. Corporate training departments use LMSs to deliver online training, as well as automate record-keeping and employee registration.
Software and Web Development
Yapster e-Learning provides software and web systems that will suite your business needs. Software development is the process of developing software through successive phases in an orderly way. This process includes not only the actual writing of code but also the preparation of requirements and objectives, the design of what is to be coded, and confirmation that what is developed has met objectives.
Yapster e-Learning’s database management handles storage, modification, and extraction of information from a database. It is dedicated to provide the method for maintaining the integrity of stored data, running security and users access, and recovering information if the system fails. Our administrators can securely delegate the management of databases to authorized local or remote users.
Hosting and Administration
Yapster e-Learning provides hosting of one or more databases on dedicated, highly-available, servers. As part of our hosting, we deliver database administration functions which include:
- Application Updates
- Server Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Application Management
- Technical Support
- Security Audits
- DDoSprotection and mitigation
- Intrusion detection
- Backupsand restoration
- Disaster Recovery
- Database Administration
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Software Installation and Configuration
- User Management
- General Administrative Support
Our administration and hosting services guarantee high performance, security, stability, and control.